Straits Knowledge Training
Project Learning & Knowledge Capture Workshop
This three-day programme (2 days in the first month and a follow up day a month later) is focused on helping participants to understand the principles for knowledge-enabled project management, to plan KM and learning activities into their projects, and have practice in ten practical techniques to use in projects.
The workshop is part of our signature training and coaching programme in proven knowledge sharing and transfer techniques, in the three core areas of project management, expertise transfer and peer collaboration. Each workshop has a one-month interval between the second and third days to allow participants to practise what they have learnt, and a secure online blog is available to provide coaching and feedback.
• To understand how knowledge capture, knowledge transfer and learning activities make project teams more effective
• To be able to identify knowledge and learning opportunities in a project and build them into a project knowledge and learning plan
• To be able to facilitate After Action Reviews, Retrospects, Pre-Mortems, Before Action Reviews
• To be able to apply the principles of Appreciative Inquiry
• To be able to facilitate World Café sessions
• To be able to produce concept maps and rich pictures as a form of knowledge capture
• To be able to analyse stakeholder knowledge and information needs using Value Network Analysis
• To be able to use the knowledge sharing techniques of Peer Assists and Ritual Dissent to improve project planning
Download the detailed brochure.
Back to Training