Straits Knowledge Store
KM Method Cards
“Very useful. When developing the KM course for the U.S. Army War College I used the Diagnostic, Method, and Organizational Culture cards in the development of scenarios and use cases that were incorporated into the curriculum. Additionally, I relied heavily on the Guidebook when developing actionable KM approaches, methods, and tools while consulting at the Food and Drug Administration, Center for Devices and Radiological Health.”– Art Schlussel, Schlussel Consulting, USA
“Extremely useful. I have used both card decks [Diagnostic and Method Cards] in workshops with clients to assist them in identifying KM needs, and to inform them of potential solutions. I am also considering using them in a post-grad KM class.”– Keith De La Rue, AcKnowledge Consulting, Australia
A pack of our KM Method Cards contains concise descriptions of 80 Approaches, Methods and Tools that Knowledge Managers and KM Activists can use in a variety of scenarios.
- In KM strategy and planning sessions to brainstorm your implementation possibilities
- When identifying training needs for your knowledge managers, KM activists and community coordinators
- As a quick reference guide to identify useful techniques and approaches
- As a starting point to exploring new KM techniques and approaches
...and probably many more! Let us know how you end up using them!
Want to find out what’s inside a pack? Check out the Guide to Contents, which now gives references and sources for all the techniques and approaches covered.
What people say:
“I have really appreciated having the cards, and have found them helpful in both consultancy and academic applications.”
- Australian management consultant